Kindergarten children learn rhymes to help with the correct formation of numbers.
1. Straight line down and then you're done, that's the way to make a one.
2. Around and back on the railroad track...two, two, two.
3. Around the tree, around the tree, that's the way to make a three.
4. Down and back and down once more that's the way to make a four.
5. Down, big fat tummy, hat on top makes him funny!
6. Down to a loop, six rolls a hoop!
7. Across the sky and down from heaven, that's the way to make a seven.
8. Make a S, but do not wait, go back up and close the gate.
9. Make a circle, then a line, that's the way to make a nine.