7th Grade General Music
1. Notebook – to be graded
2. Class participation
3. Written projects
4. Written and performance tests
1. Attitude/Participation Grade: This grade is based on your attitude toward class work and yourcontributions to class discussions.
2. Written Tests: There will be several written tests including a pre-test and post-test.
3. Performance Tests: There will be some tests that are based on performance ofactivities. These will be in the form ofrubrics. (piano, guitar, percussioninstruments, etc.)
4. Written Projects: There will be some written projects. There will be a persuasive argument about genre, a written project forWest Side Story, and there may also be a written project about a performer.
5. Notebooks: Everyone will be given a notebook. The notebooks will be stored in the music room. Students will be responsible for keepinghandouts, tests and other items in the notebook.
There willbe a class meeting at the beginning of the year to set up rules, incentives andconsequences.