4 (95-100%) The notebook is complete and demonstrates that the student can:
- Organize and neatly record information on a record sheet (student sheets within notebook).
- Create and use the models and multiple representations of data/information (charts, tables, graphs, etc.).
- Make reasonable predictions throughout investigations and compare results.
- Estimate measurements using personal references to standard units.
- Communicate with clarity and precision: explanations are communicated clearly based on evidence gathered from investigations.
3 (85-94%) The notebook is mostly complete but not at the level above. The content represents minor errors or omissions on individual items.
2 (66-84%) The notebook is nearly complete but not well developed. The contents are insufficient, incorrect, or without sufficient depth or detail.
1 (65% and below) The notebook is disorganized: there are major flaws or omissions. The content generally represents a lack of focus or effort.
0 The notebook is not submitted.