• Guardianship Affidavit

    Canisteo-Greenwood School District accepts students into our schools who reside within the District and live with their parent or legal guardian. Students who live in another district who wish to come to Canisteo-Greenwood School must fill out the "Out of District" paperwork with their "HOME" school first before being considered.  Once this has been completed the parent should bring the paperwork to the school in which your child wishes to be enrolled in for the principal's approval.  Out of district paperwork can be picked up at any school. 

    Students who want to enroll in the Canisteo-Greenwood School District who do not reside with their parents/legal guardian must fill out the Guardianship Affidavit to be considered for enrollment.  Please fill out this form and submit it to the Superintendent's Office.

    Comments (-1)