Education & Certifications:
- Graduated from Hilbert College with AAS Legal Secretarial Degree, 1985
- Graduated from Buffalo State College with Bachelors of Science, Business Education Degree, 1987.
- Earned Masters Degree in Business Education from Alfred University, 1992.
- Currently am the Newspaper Advisor and PLC Team Leader @ the HS; as well as the Secretary to the CGEA.
- Began teaching here (former Canisteo Central School District), Feb. 1988.
- Have been advisor in the following positions over the years: Student Senate, Sophomore Class, Freshmen Class, Junior Class, Senior Class, NJHS 8/9 and Computer Club.
- Recognized by Who's Who Among High School Teachers several years.
- HS Representative for Bath Teacher's Center for many years.
- Worked with student teachers from Alfred University for many years.
- United Way Campaign Coordinator for two years.
- In my free time, I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, gardening, and spending time with my family.
- My daughter, Vanessa, graduated from Canisteo-Greenwood HS in June 2017 and is attending Alfred State College in the Marketing Program; my eldest daughter, Brianna, graduated from C-G in June 2014 and is currently a freelance Court Reporter working for Verbatim Court & Realtime Reporting based out of Elmira.
- Volunteer work I have been involved in and/or am currently active in my community includes serving as past VP of Parent Partnership at St. Ann School; member of the Liturgy Committee & Bereavement Group/Chairperson of Bereavement Group for Our Lady of the Valley (OLV) Parish; Eucharistic Minister and Lector at OLVParish; Coordinator of Lectors, OLV Parish; Secretary for Canisteo Athletic Club; and member of Fundraising Committee & volunteering at the Hornell Humane Society with my daughters.
May you live a long life
Full of gladness and health,
With a pocket full of gold
As the least of your wealth.
May the dreams you hold dearest,
Be those which come true,
The kindness you spread,Keep returning to you.