(These are posted
1. Be on time. (We typically have a lot to do.)
2. Be prepared and have a pen or pencil. (I like to collect a box from each of my students in the beginning of the year, so that I can distribute them as needed throughout the year. I will let them know when they are low.)
3. Be focused on learning. Complete all goals that are asked of you.
4. Be respectful to others- We all need to try our best! (I expect respect for all students, teachers and materials! I have a poster in my room that states, "If you expect respect- Be the first to show it!")
5. Do your best on the goals of the day.