1. Students will show respect to the teacher (including substitutes) and other students in the classroom at all times.
2. Chorus grades are determined by the following criteria: 100% for singing and being attentive through the entire rehearsal. 10 points will be deducted any time a student is spoken to for chewing gum, talking, bothering another student, etc. A zero will be given to any student who refuses to participate in a rehearsal.
3. All music needs to be handled with respect and responsibility. Students must take good care of music that is handed out. Each piece of music is costly to the school district.
4. No one is to touch any of the instruments in the classroom (including the piano) or any of the teacher’s materials.
5. Concert attendance is mandatory! Make provisions
6. Concert dress is mandatory! Concert dress is as follows: black PANTS and white blouse or shirt. Pants and top must meet the school dress code. Be aware that when you sit down your shirt and pants may separate in the back – make sure your shirt is long enough to prevent this. Please also wear black shoes.
Student signature Date
Parent signature Date